Tuesday, August 22, 2017

JUICE MATTE POLISH M-32

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG
JUICE COSMETICS PURPLE MATTE POLISH M-32

Hello Girls, today I present to you is a lovely purple matte polish by Juice Cosmetics. I really like this shade a lot. You see in a picture below are three coats without top coat. It's a complete matte shade like all other shades I have reviewed so far, but the shine you can notice in a pictures is a cuticle oil I applied around my cuticles. 

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG
JUICE COSMETICS PURPLE MATTE POLISH M-32

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG
JUICE COSMETICS PURPLE MATTE POLISH M-32

And here is one more disaster. I wanted to draw something else and I ended with something else, totally weird...and still I am sharing here with you. Can you please excuse me?

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG
JUICE COSMETICS PURPLE MATTE POLISH M-32

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG
JUICE COSMETICS PURPLE MATTE POLISH M-32


I hope I haven't bored you and I thank you a lot for taking time to visit again. See you soon Ladies...Have a wonderful week ahead. :-)

-Nailfame
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie!! You're so precise, this manicure is so artistic!! A big hug ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the base colour and I definitely like your floral creation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABsolutely gorgeous as always, queen of patterns! You could never bore us, I love seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete