Thursday, February 16, 2017

FLOWER AND REPUBLIC DAY NAILART

flower nailart
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN 

Hello Polished Friends, time to share a quick post with two quick manis I did for different occasions. First is a super quick flower mani to match my dress for a wedding party and second one I did on 26th January i.e. India's Republic day. Hope you will like it. Excuse me for poor quality photos.

flower nailart
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Republic Day Nailart
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN 

Republic Day Nailart
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN 

Which version do you like? heart with border or without border. I like without border. I used a black ball pen to outline that heart. ;-) (nailart hack.. ;-) )

I am exited for the next post, as I have received lovely nail mails in previous month. Can't wait to share with you. See you soon.

Thank  you so much for taking time to visit. :-)

-Nailfame



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments: