Thursday, July 21, 2016

WATER MARBLE

WATERMARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
What is the most happy moment for you as a blogger? For me it's posting regularly and today is that day of happiness. New post...back to back. ^_^

Today I am sharing my watermarble mani created using all polishes by Lakme from my last haul. I started with a silver polish as my base and used Lakme's classic vanilla and rich crimpson red for water marble! I haven't reviewed them individually yet, but I am happy to say that they both work good in a water and here is my final look.

WATERMARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
I noticed lots of bubbles after few minuets but they aren't much visible in photos and because of those white dots they aren't much noticeable in some clicks! ;-) 

WATERMARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
WATERMARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
So, what do you say? Do you like it? 

I will see you soon with one more water marble manicure. 

Thank you for visiting, reading and commenting. ^_^

-Nailfame


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20 comments:

  1. The added dots and rhinestones change everything, they make the mani look elegant and in the same time fun! Great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww...that's quite a compliment! Loved it! ^_^ <3

      Delete
  3. Its beautiful. I love the rhinestone touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh yes, that true..Thank you for a lovely comment! :-)

      Delete
  5. Those extra green rhinestones are just the perfect finishing touch for this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning manicure :)
    I have to agree with Simona.. the green rhinestones truly is the perfect finish to an already lovely manicure :)
    I love the colors and the design :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete