Saturday, June 11, 2016

ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW

ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW SWATCH NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
Hi! Hows your weekend? Sharing another color pop swatch and review of Elle 18 polish. 

It's number 13. Mettalic Green loaded with nano glitters. Fully opaque in two coats but you see here in pictures are 3 coats with top coat. Love the shade however it leaves visible brush strokes. I think it's the characteristic of metallic polishes. Few polishes are there which do not leave any brush stroke behind, but this one isn't that much brilliant. Dries out fast and semi shiny. You need to apply top coat to enhance glitters. It looks fantastic under the sun. 

ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW SWATCH NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW SWATCH NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW SWATCH NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
Later on I added some nailart on top of it and it was super #nailfail. Sharing few clicks of it. My thickened top coat bubbled up and it ruined finishing of design by dragging out lines and glitters. Grrrr.....actually it ruined my 1.5 hrs of hark work.Very disappointing and anger moment. But anyways, I will come out with a better version of this pattern soon. And of course that top coat has been replaced with a fresh bottle. ;-)

ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW SWATCH NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
ELLE 18 GREEN NAIL POP REVIEW SWATCH NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
Thank you so much for taking time to visit, read and comment!

See you soon with next post.

-Nailfame

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20 comments:

  1. Aww, I see why you were frustrated - I would be too. But wow what a lot of work, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and lovely :)
    I can understand why you would be frustrated but I think it looks really really really lovely :)
    That green polish is stunning on its own as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I know how frustrating it is to spend so long on something only for your top coat to turn into a super villain!! I do think it still looks REALLY awesome though, all those tiny details! I can tell how hard you worked on this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...your words worked like a magic and instantly lifted my moood! thanks a bunch for those lovely words! <3

      Delete
  4. Very cute pattern and so many lovely details. The bubbles in the top coat are not so visible, don't be angry about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too hard on yourself! I would love to wear such a manicure despite the lines not being straight or the glitters being off place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you said so! thanks a lot! :-)

      Delete