Tuesday, April 5, 2016

LACE NAILART

HANDPAINTED LACE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
It's time to share my Lace nailart, for which I was inspired by Lynda ( http://lyndarthemerciless.blogspot.in/ ). She is a very talented blogger. When I was surfing to find a lace design which is hand drawn with details, I saw her picture and it clicked me instantly. Her original art is just awesome...Click on a link to see original art. (http://lyndarthemerciless.blogspot.in/2013/09/negative-space-meets-handdrawn-lace.html). Mine is nowhere near to perfection. 

Being it a nailfail for me, I ignored to share with you, but the more I am looking at it, the more I have started liking it, So finally I am here with it. As I was not happy with an outcome, I didn't care about cleaning and clicking. So please ignore poor quality. 

I started with a beautiful 'SUBTLE FLAME' by MADAM GLAM as my base, and rest of the details were handpainted using black acrylic and a liner brush,

Leaving you with few more clicks. Hope you will like it! :-)

HANDPAINTED LACE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

HANDPAINTED LACE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

HANDPAINTED LACE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

HANDPAINTED LACE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

HANDPAINTED LACE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Thank you for visiting! See you soon with new manicure, which is again a nailfail... ;-) Yeah, now a days no nailart is turning out in a way I wanted it to be. So annoying! isn't it? 

-Nailfame
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awwww...^_^ That wow has touched my heart! <3 Thanks a ton! :-)

      Delete
  2. I like very much nail arts with a lot of details, it indicates that you have put a lot of effort to do it and the result is great! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you dear! Thanks so much! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, I think you achieved a great result and it is super elegant *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a fantastic inspiration manicure and you managed to make it exactly the same way. It looks elegant and simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...That's so kind of you. Thank you very much! :-)

      Delete
  5. delicate and detailed. Its stunning. you freehand is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!
    This is amazing :O
    You are truly amazing at freehand nail art :O
    I love this so much :)
    I love the sparkly nail polish under the nail art :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't understand how you didn't like it at first!! It's incredible, I could only achieve something this perfect with stamping, and you free handed it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you said so. Thanks a lot dear! I feel up after reading your comment!

      Delete