Saturday, April 9, 2016

FLOWER NAILART WITH PICTORIAL

FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
It's time to share another flower manicure, and this time with a pictorial. I wanted to draw some vintage flowers on black base and so here it is. Need not to speak much about it, so let's see some pictures and a pictorial at the end of a post. Will speak about pictorial at that point. ;-)

FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
And here is a tutorial. Please excuse me for not being able to click every single step of this mani, I forgot to click (yes, I am a beginner... ;-) ). Anyway, Will try to click every stage next time. :-) Till then enjoy this pictorial. :-) Click on a picture to enlarge :-)

FLOWER NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
Now let me tell those steps which I didn't click. After 3rd step, I added some orange strokes and filled the middle of flowers with black acrylic to add some depth. Then added some flower buds using white and orange acrylic and finally added leafs using two different shades of green acrylic. At the end applied top coat. 

That's all from my side. ;-)  Hope you enjoyed this flower nails and tutorial. 

Thank you for visiting. See you soon with new nailart and hopefully with better pictorial :-)

-Nailfame

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30 comments:

  1. You know, I love flowers in every form!
    Great manicure dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral mani is one among difficult forms for me! Its looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black background and those flowers makes sucha a good match! love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh such a beautiful manicure! I feel like it has a kind of classic and vintage feel to it! I am horrendous at making flowers so I will have to try your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...That's simply my pleasure if you will do flower mani using my tutorial! thanks a ton dear! :-)

      Delete
  5. SO STUNNING!!!
    I have tried doing flower nail art before... this kind of flowers that is... and I never ever manage to do it :D
    All it looks like to me is colorful blobs :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani is gorgeous! I love the peach flowers against the dark base!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the flowers against the black x

    ReplyDelete