Friday, April 22, 2016

EARTH DAY NAILART


EARTH DAY NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Today, I am exited to share my nailart which I created for a weekly challenge by an awesome FB group called 'Tiny Canvas'.  This weeks' challenge is to create 'Earth Day' nailart.

There are many inspirational manis that fits exactly to the theme. I am not such a good painter so I was looking for something that I can dare to paint and something that's colourful and resembles our mother nature. So here I am with my Earth Day mani for which I was inspired by an image I saw on 'Shutter Stock' (Inspirational image in above picture). 

I was happy with final outcome, except my ring finger where I messed up with that yellow flower while adding a top coat :(....My favourite is a thumb. It's perfect and exactly as per my expectation.  I started with a white base and rest of the things are handpainted using acrylic colors and a liner brush.

What do you say? Like it or leave it? Here are few more clicks. Hope you will enjoy! :-)

EARTH DAY NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
EARTH DAY NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
EARTH DAY NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
EARTH DAY NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
EARTH DAY NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
Thank you so much for taking time to visit! See you soon with new manicure.

-Nailfame


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 comments:

  1. Thumb, pointer and pinkie - but I like all of them, you did a great and hard job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi...Thank you so much for a lovely comment! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Aw, so lovely! You're extremely skilled on freehand painted nails. I wish I could do the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I am so happy to read your kind words, but believe me it's not that much difficult, all you need is bit practice. You too are a wonderful artist. Thank you so much for taking time to comment! :-)

      Delete
  4. This has to be my nr 1 favorite manicure that you´ve done so far :)
    I LOVE THIS so so so much!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww....That's so so sweet of you! You made my day! Thank you so much! :-)

      Delete