Friday, April 8, 2016

DRAGGED MARBLE AND DOTS


DRAGGED MARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
As promised in my previous post, here is another nailfail, I did it one month before, but finally I am sharing it with you. Actually I am in love with Russian Nailart style and following many Russian Nail Pros in my Instagram account. They create wonders using gel polishes and marble techniques. And I just looooveeee it. 

But,poor me...(or say foolish), I tried to copy one of lovely designs using my normal polishes, and the result is measurably failed dragged nailart. I was inspired by @larisa_ilina80 's classic peacock feather  nailart. Check out original art HERE. What an amazing account! Just visit it, you will love this account and will thank me. ;-) (hahha)

Anyways, don't ask me, what I have done to achieve this look using my normal drug store polishes, I made them watery using acetone and it flooded my cuticles, so ofcurse a cleaning process was too long and dry time too was quite unusual as I applied thick top coat to let those drops fade more. But nothing worked in my favour and here is a final result. 

I wasn't at all happy with it, and didn't focused on cleaning and hydrating cuticles,so I request to ignore dry skin and spotted cuticles.

It was my story. If you want to try after watching that video,and you are having fresh creamy polishes, It will work like a charm. If you try, do tag me...I will love to see your version. :-)

Anyway, I am leaving you with few more clicks. What do you say, Like it or Leave it?

DRAGGED MARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

DRAGGED MARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

DRAGGED MARBLE NAILART
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Thank you for visiting! See you soon with new mani.

-Nailfame


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 comments:

  1. But I am happy with your result. A lot. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you! :-) Thank you so much! :-)

      Delete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself - it's a gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....you are so kind! I was really very disappointed after finishing this mani as I tried hard and the end result was not as per my imagination,but your words made me feel so nice! Thank you so much.:-)

      Delete
  3. outstanding effect (why don't you like it?) and I am sure time consuming, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a time consuming and I was needed to be very quick because my polishes were drying faster and I was having hard time to drag them...I was needed to do my accent nail for 2 times....and end result was not as per my imagination.Because of all that drama,I was disappointed. Thank you so much for taking time and commenting. That has made me feel happy. :-) Thank you. :-)

      Delete
  4. Você faz umas coisas bem interessantes.
    Gostei viu.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is art! You've done a great work my dear! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning :)
    Reminds me a bit of the pattern of a dress or some hand painted pottery :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete