Wednesday, February 17, 2016

SPRING ROSES

SPRING ROSES
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN 

Can you smell spring in the air? I can... ;-) Yes, Spring has officially arrived with last VASANT PANCHMI here and weather just amazing!

In case if you are curious to know what Vasant Panchmi means click on a word above to read some details and a funny mani of mine I did last year. (lol)

Like you all I too love flowers and roses so I somehow managed to paint vintage roses on my nails...And it looks beautiful.What do you say! Yeah I know it's not perfect but it looks attractive atleast from some distance.. hahha ;-)

Here are few more clicks! Do tell me whether you like it or not! :-)

SPRING ROSES
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
SPRING ROSES
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
SPRING ROSES
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
I really hope to see you all soon with new mani and that too frequently if life permits! ;-)

Thank you so much for Visiting and staying with me!

-Nailfame

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

  1. Oww these flowers are so pretty!! Love them very much!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work my dear! I love your flowers, they look perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very very sweet of you! Thanks a ton dear! :-)

      Delete
  3. I love your roses! Here the weather is not very Spring-like yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..I wish the pleasing season come soon to your city! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :-)

      Delete