Monday, November 9, 2015

HAPPY DIWALI AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR




Hello friends, Wishing you all a very HAPPY DIWALI and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Diwali celebrations are officially started and markets and people are in a celebration mood. :-)And so is me, ;-) I have been very busy in a last minute preparations for Diwali celebrations.

Had many plans for Diwali manis, but unfortunately I am not able execute any of it. Feeling sad but wait I am having my old manis to share and celebrate with you all. Click on a pictures to see a detailed post. Hope you all will enjoy it.

If I will be able to do any Diwali mani, will surely try my best to share it. Most probably I will be able to start blogging again only after Diwali. And so here I am to wish you all a bright,blessed and happy time ahead. Those who celebrates Diwali, wish you all a very happy and safe Diwali and those who don't celebrate it, Stay blessed, :-)

Enjoy my last year diwali manis. :-) As today is Dhan Teras, will start with my #DhanTerasNailart.



 Dhanteras Nailart DIWALI NAILART NAILFAME BLOG

DIWALI NAILART NAILFAME BLOG

 Rangoli DIWALI NAILART NAILFAME BLOG

DIWALI NAILART NAILFAME BLOG


Thank you so much for visiting. :-)

-Nailfame.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 comments:

  1. pretty!... I have nominated you for the Liebster Award...http://theblingversion.blogspot.in/2015/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sailee. And thank you for the nomination. :-)

      Delete
  2. Even if they are older manicures each of them is lovely and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inspiration and the beautiful nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unhas lindas amei a decoração blog maravilhoso sucesso seguindo
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so pretty, thank you for sharing them! I really love the first one but they are all lovely :) I hope you will have a fantastic time celebrating! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....You are so so so sweet... You made my day....Thank you so much for your kind appreciation. :-)

      Delete
  6. all of them are beautiful and very unique- great job dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of them are beautiful and very unique- great job dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are having some happy and funny celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Simona, I really had a great time with family and friends. Thank you so much. :-)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful/ Love the second one :D detailed fireworks. Its amazing. Hope you had great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful nail art! I really love the second one but they are all beautiful!

    Gloria
    http://theglamourtaste.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other??

    Blog: http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Understood-Style/1404591476502298?ref=hl

    Waiting for you darling!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete