Friday, June 19, 2015

MANDALA NAILART

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG INDIA
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Hello friends, In continuation of my artistic spirit, today I am going to show you my #summer #nailart for which I was inspired by #MANDALA art. Most of  you are well aware of this art. I love this art so much and wanted to try it on my nails since long time. 


And finally that day came when I actually wear it on my nails. Well it's quite a #nailfail, but still it looks so fantastic with real eyes. I used nail polishes and detail brush to draw those details in Mandala. Rhine stones used in this #manicure are from #BornPrettyStore, which was kindly sent to for my review. You can see my #nailart using this lovely #rhinestones HERE.

This mani was so #bright that my poor phone camera wasn't able to capture the exact tones and detailing in the absence of sunshine. I enjoyed doing this mani a lot and liked it's brightness. 

Here are few more clicks to share with you. Do tell me what do you think about it. Will love to hear you. :-)

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG INDIA
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
NAILFAME NAILART BLOG INDIA
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
NAILFAME NAILART BLOG INDIA
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

While I was clicking the pics it started raining outside. Here is a fun pic clicked in rain. :-)

NAILFAME NAILART BLOG INDIA
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN


That's all for now...will see you all with my next post, till then stay connected.

And yes, thanks so much for visiting. :-)

-Nailfame
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 comments:

  1. It's beautiful - I love these warm colors in combo - it sure makes me think of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so glad to know you like this. Thanks so much Maria. :-)

      Delete
  2. So fun! Love the mandala nails especially but the others are a great balance to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww..that's sooo nice to hear...thanks a ton KarenD! You are so sweet! :-)

      Delete
  3. This looks so summery! Love the colors used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nail fail? Oh my gosh, no way!!!! I love your ring and thumb fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...This is an overwhelming moment for me. That's so sweet and kind of you. Thanks a ton Simona. :-)

      Delete
  5. Colours are really great and it also reminds me of bandhani print :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I didn't realize it. You said it right. It do resemble bandhani print. Thank so much Anita. :-)

      Delete
  6. Ring finger is looking sooo beautiful..!! Nice mandala.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear it Aparna. Thank you for your kind words. :-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Now that's a compliment. I will remove #nailfail tag from it now... ;-)....Lol...thanks so much Shilpa.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I am happy to hear that you like it. Thank you Dawn! :-)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Oh that's so sweet of you Priya. Thank you so much for your appreciation. :-)

      Delete
  10. Love the colors and the pattern! Very unique..not a nail fail dear
    http://dendiva.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...you are too kind you said it. Thank you so much Madhu! :-)

      Delete