Thursday, March 19, 2015

VINTAGE FLOWERS

NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Hello Beauties!!!

As promised in my last post, I am back with another #vintage #flower #manicure.  I am enjoying doing vintage flowers on my nails and it's probably the most easy and most beautiful flower manicure I have done so far.

I am wondering why I was afraid of trying this quick simple easy technique. But anyways it's better to be late than never. ;-). So here I present to you my second #vintage #flower #nailart.

Polishes used to create this look are white,pink,orange,black,blue,dark purple and green. 

Without wasting more time let's have a look at few more clicks of this manicure. Hope you will enjoy this look.


NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN
NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Conclusion.... ;-)

NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG
NAILFAME.BLOGSPOT.IN

Will love to read your comments. See you soon with next post, till then stay connected.

Thank you for Visiting.

-Nailfame



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nice to hear you also liked it. Thank you Shilpa. :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow it looks delicate and the color combos work well!

    ReplyDelete