Saturday, January 17, 2015

BIRDS IN THE SKY


NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG

Hello Beauties.... #Uttarayan is over, sky is clear and it's all for birds now. But I am still feeling Vibrant and my eyes are still looking for that colorful sky filled with kites. To continue that vibrant spirit today I want to share my new #manicure. .

Between air is smelling like 'SPRING'. 'VASANT PANCHMI' is coming soon which is official arrival of spring in India but we will talk about it later on :-).

Till then here are few clicks of my current #manicure. This #manicure is inspired by a pattern I saw on Pinterest few days back, and just loved it. I forgot to save it for further reference, still I tried to re-draw that pattern on my nails.

My strokes are absolutely poor still final look seems good and I liked it a lot, as I read it somewhere that #Nailart need not to be perfect, it just need to be you. (lol)...;-) So this is me at this moment. (feeling to fly :-) in clear sky ).

 Hope you too will like it. I really enjoyed this manicure. :-)

NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG

NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG

NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG

NAILFAME INDIAN NAILART BLOG


Will see you soon with new #manicure, most probably Vasantpanchmi Special. Till then stay connected. Will love to read your thoughts.

Thank you for Visiting, Reading, Commenting/Connecting. :-)

-Nailfame


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Dendiva4u. You said it right... it's a 'Free spirited mani'... ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love this very beautifully done, it's not easy to freehand such details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anita for your such a kind appreciation...You always are a great mentor... :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Really?!?....I am so glad to know you like it. Thank you for lovely compliments. :-)

      Delete