Monday, July 21, 2014

Water Marble




This is the second post of the day....and it's my all time dear and near one...Water Marble. When I started doing nail art, I started with Water Marble.

Collete from #mysimplelittlepleasure is a lady after watching whose videos and reading bolg posts, i fell into love with nailart.

I was scrolling through my old nail art photos taken in around March-April 2012. Sorry for the poor qulality of pics but i just loved those marbles on my nails. I wish i would have better camera to capture those designs. There were so many  un-clicked designs vanished in acetone.

Thanks to my office collegue who took few photos of my old nail art and it's after her efforts I understood how important it is to caputre and save those designs you made on little canvases, putting lots of efforts till late night.





Hope you liked the post.

See you tommorow with new post. Till then stay connected. :-)

Your comments are always welcomed.

Thank you for Visiting and Reading.

-Nailfame
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment