Monday, July 21, 2014

Tree Leaves...





Hmmm...so another week has started and we all are back on our regular work, wish u all a very happy week ahead.

Well, today I am going to share with you my another brush art on nails. It's tree leaves i tried to paint using my brush.

I have used VOV lime green as my base coat and to draw tree branch with VOW dark green polish and to draw leaves I have used Faber Castle Copper Acrylic paint. On tips of rest of the finger nails I have added few strokes with Silver White Acrylic paint to give it a glitter look.



I liked my thumb design da most because I have got wide space to draw and design is very neat... :) but i messed up the design on my ring finger.




But on an average it was a fun drawing with brush on little canvases.


Hope you liked this post.

Thank you for visiting and reading/commenting.

-Nailfame

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment