Thursday, April 17, 2014

Born Pretty Store: Got Free Nail art Wheel : Review



Hello Beauties,

Today i am very much exited to share with you all my first gift i recieved from Born Pretty Store.

In the month of February Born Pretty Store offered Free Nail art Wheel. Bloggers were have to follow only few instructions mentioned and that's it. You are done. :-) .Also there was an added gift who can write a post on the same.
bornprettystore.blogspot.in/2014/02/how-to-get-nail-art-wheel-for-free.html 

I followed the instructions and also wrote a post on the same. ( http://nailfame.blogspot.in/2014/02/born-pretty-store-get-nail-art-wheel.html )

And tadaa....as promised they posted me my gifts. Here are the pics what i received.

It's a wonderful gift. A nail art Wheel i.e.  Multicolor Round studs and a sheet of Water Decals is my add on gift for writing a post.




You can find this nail art wheel and stickers on their website in Nail art decoration section.
http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-decoration-c-268_67.html?ver=9815

This decorations makes nail art very beautiful and interesting too. I tried studs on my nails. I have shorten my nails and this studs were looking very pretty on it. It was easy to apply studs on nails. It's good for natural and artificial nails.

Will post manicure using those lovely decals soon.

So here are the pics of my manicure. Hope you will like it.






 




 Thank you for Visiting and Reading...






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment