Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mani(y)...Cure...It... Manicurity....




Hiiii Beauties!!!

Hope u all r doing well and enjoying weekend...Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Why i have given above title??.....because a fresh manicure can cure my dullness and it literally takes my mood upward and makes me feel happy... Manicurity is d name of the blog i m following  ( http://www.manicurity.com/ )....and like dis word a lot... <3

Actually i m happy wid my recent nail strength and length...bcoz for me it's difficult to maintain healthy nails wid all household, kitchen and office activities as being very impatient person every now and then i used to damage my nails...

But this time i totally took very good care of them and can see the result....besides keeping an eye on them and protecting them from damaging it was a regular application of base coat that has protected it all the time...

I haven't tried any special strengthening polish...just followed basic nail care routine and applied  2-3 coats of VOV's simple transparent polish... and Taadaaaaa...... here is d pic of  final result... ;) sorry forgot to take few more pics in excitement and was in hurry to paint them asap... ;)




Actually i was planning to draw a design related to Mango, as season of mango is about to come..and mango is my fav fruit or it's just d only fruit i eat without any complaints... ;)....So i was looking for a shade which can match to d exact color or a ripe mango...but i didnt find d same from my collection so i tried a hand to design my color on my own....

Well as u know it's not a big deal....i mixed white yellow and orange shades until i got d tone i wanted... i mixed all d three colors in the ratio of 6:3:1....i.e. white yellow n orange...as my orange tone was very strong i needed very less of it... and after painting my nails i wanted to draw mangoes on my nails but i did not as was in bit hurry.... so i just ended up wid just a random design i thought i can draw asap...

But will definitely have mangoes on my nails soon.... ;)













Hope you enjoyed d post....

Your comments and likes are highly appreciated as it will motivate me to do my best....

If you have sometime pls like my fb page tooo...will be thankful... i  still need 24 likes to reach d target of 30 likes... ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nailfame/162977190571123 )

Thanks for Visiting and Reading....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment