Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Treat your Nails... Hard as Nails...



Hello Everyone...

Here are some random clicks of Plain Plishes.... (Polishes used are VOV and other local brands named Amber and Mayuri...) And a Review of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear Base coat...

You can notice the difference in my nail length...Itz just becoz of the reviews of reular nail art bloggers about basic nail care products....out of all great prodcuts in their list I found one Wonderful Base Coat on an online Store named Good Life (Unfortunately the store isn't working anymore.. :(( ... ) ....This Base coat truely works as what it says....Prevent Chipping, Splitting, Cracking.... ( http://www.sallyhansen.com/nails/nail-care/hard-nails ) .... It's available in various colors also and few of them are available on Indian Online Cosmetic Stores in around 300/- Rs. (+ or - )....If you would like to give it a try don't hesitate...It's truely not going to let your expectations down....


And Here is the result.... (Before I started Using Hard as Nails as my base coat)




Brand: Mayuri


Brand: VOV

 
Brand: Amber (After I started using Hard as Nails as my base coat)



Brand: VOV







Amaziinngggggg!!! Isnt it?? This is my dream Nail length...and was wondering that I can acheive it in my dreamz only....but here is my dream came true... ;)))))

Well above is an old story....as my base coat is finished and i m back to Normal... Still can see that Hard as Nails is working even after i stopped using it (ofcourse as i didnt find it in the market...but will find it soon)... My Nails look more stronger then it were used to be before i applied Hard as Nails on it...So at this moment my mission is to keep this length intact untill i get my coat... ;)



Hope this reveiw can help you too and you too get a gorgeous Nails as you were wishing since long time... :))...

Thanks for Visiting and Reading... :))







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment